Wow, what a year it’s been! As we look back over what we’ve done, we’re really blown away. So many new friends, fantastic images, and good times. We held 14 workshops all over the world with 133 of you joining us, including 100 first-timers. To each and every one of you that have been with us: THANK YOU! We’ve done over a dozen webinars, hangouts, and blog posts around the photographic interwebs, and we hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoy doing them!
We love teaching, plain and simple. There’s nothing more gratifying to us than the “AHA!” moment when you learn a new technique or discover a new way of seeing. And there were AHA!s all around! In fact, we had a few ourselves, thanks, in part, for your amazing feedback and comments. We always say this, but truly, they are like gold to us. Thank you.
Here’s where we workshopped in 2013:
- January 2013, Big Sur Coast, California
- February 2013, Kenya Photographic Safari
- March 2013, Death Valley
- April 2013, Yosemite National Park
- April 2013, Santa Barbara Outback
- May 2013, Street Photography in NYC
- May 2013, Mono Lake, Bodie, Tioga Pass
- June 203, Galapagos Islands
- September 2013, Iceland
- September 2013, Glacier National Park
- October 2013, Arches & Canyonlands National Parks
- November 2013, Wild Utah Photo Safari
- November 2013, California Ranch Experience
- November 2013, Big Sur – Big Print
In 2014 we hope you can join us for a return or first-time trip to somewhere on your photographic and travel bucket-list. Will it be Hawaii, Tanzania, Iceland, Death Valley, Eastern Sierras, Mono Lake / Bodie / Bristlecones, Greece, Alaska, The Canadian Rockies? Maybe you’ll join us for one of Marc’s great Lightroom Weekends, or Dave Porter’s awesome Yosemite Weekends. You can see our full schedule, here.
Whatever you decide, may your year be full of AHA!s, good times, and great images. We’ll be shooting for a great 2014, and we hope you will, too!
All the best,
Andy, Marc & Dave