Kevin Lisota is a professional photographer, videographer, and web developer in Seattle, Washington. After a technology career at Microsoft, he became a photojournalist for the technology news site GeekWire where he photographs important people, news, and events in the technology industry. He is frequently on assignment photographing professional sports such as the NFL, MLS, NBA, PGA, NHL, and tennis. His favorite journalism assignment is photographing rocket launches using remote cameras at the launch pad.
Kevin’s true photographic passion is nature and wildlife photography, regularly exploring the nearby mountains and national parks in the Pacific Northwest or staying up all night to experience the night sky through astrophotography. He also has a passion for adventure travel and leading photography workshops in remote places around the globe. He enjoys teaching photography and watching photographers learn and improve their work.
Kevin uses various Nikon cameras in his still photography work, Sony cameras for his videography, and DJI drones and GoPro cameras to capture unique perspectives.
Kevin is trained as a Wilderness First Responder.
- Newfoundland — July 2 – 9, 2023 (1 Spot Left)
- Mt. Rainier — July 31 – August 5, 2023 (3 Spots Left)
- Yellowstone In Autumn — September 27 – October 4, 2023 (1 Spot Left)
- Falklands, South Georgia, Antarctica — November 18 – December 8, 2023
- Patagonia — December 8 – 13, 2023
- Yellowstone — January 23 – 30, 2024
- Namibia Safari — March 18 – 29, 2024
- South of France and Camargue — May 17 – 26, 2024
- Newfoundland — July 8 – 15, 2024
- Namibia Safari — July 22 – August 3, 2024
- Mt. Rainier — July 29 – August 3, 2024
- Bisti Badlands and Chaco Canyon — September 2 – 8, 2024 (1 Spot Left)
- Wild Utah — October 2 – 10, 2024
Sold Out Workshops
- Western Newfoundland — July 9 – 19, 2023
- Katmai Bears — August 26 – September 4, 2023
- White Sands — October 27 – 30, 2023
- White Sands — October 31 – November 3, 2023
- Yellowstone — January 15 – 22, 2024
Wayne and Kevin were phenomenal and I learned a ton! Very excited about the images I took and the new techniques I learned. Far surpassed my expectations!
Wow. I can't get over how much I learned. Thank you, Wayne and Kevin! I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet such an amazing and diverse group of people. I will remember this week for the rest of my life.
I just finished up an amazing photography workshop with Muench Workshop. The lead photographers Wayne Suggs and Kevin Lisota were amazing in their guidance to composition in the field and settings as needed. The classroom time for preparing for our landscape, astrophotography, and our post-editing education was top-notch. I encourage you to check them out and all the wonderful workshops that Muench Workshops offers.