Kevin is Professional Photographer in Canada. For the past eight years, he has taught photography to enthusiasts in his workshops in Canada and worldwide.
His first love is photographing nature, regardless of the season or weather condition; the Canadian landscape and wildlife are his inspiration. But you will also see other styles of photography in his portfolio. From Mongolian culture to street photography, urban exploration of abandoned buildings, and even architecture, he loves to capture it all with his camera for his corporate clients and growing personal portfolio.
Kevin’s images have been used in numerous media outlets and Government publications. You may have seen his work in PHOTONews Canada, Photo Technique Magazine, Quebecor Media, OP Magazine, and different Canadian tourism board publications. The Canadian Government even chose his nature photography to help celebrate the countries 150th Birthday in 2017.
His images have also been used by companies such as Olympus, Panasonic, Villanova University, Sigma, Manfrotto, African Lion Safari, and a host of other corporate clients.
- South of France and Camargue Horses — May 16 – 25, 2023 (3 Spots Left)
- Western Newfoundland — July 9 – 19, 2023 (1 Spot Left)
- Tombstone — August 23 – 30, 2023 (3 Spots Left)
- Mongolia Eagle Hunters and Gobi Desert — September 19 – 30, 2023
- Antarctica — November 30 – December 11, 2023
- Yukon Aurora and Wildlife — January 10 – 16, 2024
- Yukon Wildlife Bootcamp — January 16 – 21, 2024
- Wild Musk Ox in Norway — February 6 – 13, 2024
- Kenya Tribes — March 15 – 23, 2024
- Paris — May 8 – 15, 2024 (1 Spot Left)
- South of France and Camargue — May 17 – 26, 2024
- Newfoundland — July 8 – 15, 2024
- Western Newfoundland — July 16 – 26, 2024
- Tombstone — September 1 – 7, 2024 (3 Spots Left)
- Mongolia Eagle Hunters and Gobi Desert — September 17 – 28, 2024
I've been on several photography trips with Kevin. He has been reliable and willing to go the extra distance for his clients. He is very knowledgeable about the places and subjects of his excursions and is a wonderful photographer. Always a fun experience, as well as informative. Highly recommended.
Kevin, There's no way to really repay you for what you taught us. If I thanked you a million times, it still wouldn't cut it. The best I can do is pass along that knowledge to my photographer friends who will be extremely jealous after I show them the pictures! It wasn't just about the pictures and you made us all feel like we were your friend. It was pretty special. Stay in touch.Best regards,Nick
This was my second trip with Kevin. I really like his low-key attitude. Without question, Kevin was most interested in our photographic success and having fun. He was willing to stay out as late as required in our attempts to see and photograph the Aurora. He was willing to do what it took to get shots for us. I have been on other trips where that was not the case.