Learn Lightroom in Las Vegas
Learn how to harness the power of Adobe Lightroom, in this 2 day intensive course.
Capture is only the first step in making great digital images. Post processing and management of those images is an essential part of digital photography, and there is no software package better suited for digital photographers than Adobe Lightroom.
You will learn how to develop an efficient workflow using Lightroom as your foundation. This is a classroom workshop where we all work together with a sample set of images and your own images to learn how to import, organize, keyword, process, and prepare for output. Juan will share with you simple and effective techniques for making your images pop, by correcting problems with your images, applying color corrections, adding depth and dimension and making sure your images are as sharp as they can be.
Your instructor is veteran Muench Workshops pro Juan Pons, who is not only an acclaimed professional photographer, but a recognized leader in Lightroom instruction. We place a particular emphasis on the library and develop modules of Lightroom to provide you with the essential skills to optimize your images and make them look their best. Bring your laptop and have the latest version of Lightroom installed and ready to use.
Las Vegas, Nevada
March 12–13, 2018
March 11, 2018: Arrive Las Vegas, anytime this day. Stay in the hotel where we are meeting (Bally’s), or book your own hotel, no problem!
March 12, 2018: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM The Library Module. We will have a break for lunch (included).
- Overview of the Lightroom catalog and interface
- Discussion on organizing your catalog
- Step-by-step on importing into your catalog
- Creating a copyright preset
- Customizing your library view
- Keywording and flagging images
- Culling your images
- Using collections effectively
March 13, 2018: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM The Develop Module. We will have a break for lunch (included).
- Overview of the Develop module
- Developing an effective editing workflow
- Making global edits on your images
- Understanding cropping and spot removal
- Getting proficient making targeted image adjustments
- Using filters - Graduated and Radial
- Making your images pop using curves
- Sharpening your images the correct way
- Using noise reduction
- Making lens corrections
- Reviewing your work in Lightroom
This workshop concludes by 5:00 PM on March 13, 2018. But hold on, this class pairs up perfectly with our Death Valley Workshop, which begins in Furnace Creek (only two hours from Las Vegas) on March 14, 2018!
- Lunch on March 11th & 12th.
- Classroom instruction on Library and Develop Module
- Lightroom instruction from two pros
- Knowledge, fun, and inspiration!
What’s Not Included?
Travel to and from Las Vegas, Nevada. Lodging and meals. Items of a personal nature. Anything not specifically listed as included.
Our Lightroom classes are small but the amount of instruction is big. And they fill up quickly, so if you've been wanting to up your Lightroom game, click the "Sign Me Up!" button and we'll see you in Vegas!