Craft a private workshop itinerary for you or your group.
We can create a custom workshop for you or your group or add an extension to an existing workshop, depending on availability. We work with you to create a custom itinerary to meet your artistic and technical goals.
Simply contact us to begin planning your private experience.
Fitness requirements vary by location.
What To Bring
Please see our page How To Prepare For Your Workshop. We will send you a detailed information document 90 days before your workshop. This document will include specifics of where and when to meet, gear and clothing recommendations, and more.
- All meals, soft drinks, and snacks during the workshop
- All permits and park fees
- All transportation during the workshop
- Tips for crew, drivers, and local guides
- Guided camping with custom meals and comfortable tents
- Photographic guiding and instruction
- Image reviews and post-processing instruction
- Adventure, fun, inspiration, and a great time!
- Travel to and from destination.
- Passport and visa fees (if applicable).
- Any meals or accommodations before or after the workshop dates.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel Medical and Trip Cancellation Insurance (optional, but recommended).
- Anything else specifically not listed as included.
- Contact us to discuss payment terms.
- All other Muench Workshops Terms and Conditions apply.
“I think they broke the mold when they made Wayne Suggs, he is without question one of the most passionate, dedicated, generous, and skilled professionals I have ever met, and I’ve met many! There is no question that the private nature of the workshop made it possible to spend significantly more time on every element of our photoshoots, with particular emphasis on post-processing, which I highlighted as being important. Wayne has a very personal approach, and he made a point of sharing the concepts in a very detailed but understandable way. He clearly loves to teach and is tireless in his pursuit of excellence.
My Muench experiences have been wonderful. I will certainly continue to sign up for the excellent workshops you offer but will try to balance the time between the big trips and the opportunity to continue with private coaching. I hope I’m expressing clearly that this was an exceptional experience, and my images are undoubtedly a step up from anything I’ve produced to date, so again, thank you!”