Jeff Wendorff has been photographing wildlife most of his life. Jeff said he was hooked on nature after seeing his first episode of “Wild Kingdom” as a child. To say he is well-traveled is a bit of an understatement. His travels would circle the earth 120 times.
Jeff has always been drawn to wildlife photography. That will always be true, but he will find something to photograph when the light is right. From dragonflies to Paris streets, from the plains of Africa to the stars and back, Jeff loves capturing and sharing his images almost as much as he loves helping his clients create their own unique images.
Jeff’s approach to teaching is to make the experience personal and fun. Even though you will be part of a group, he makes it seem like your own private workshop by giving you personalized help. Having “classes” in awe-inspiring locations does not hurt either!
Jeff’s images have been widely published, enhancing books, magazines, billboards, museum murals, and even cans of cat food in China. Jeff is a Sony mirrorless photographer and uses Adobe Lightroom for most of his editing.
- Svalbard — June 25 – July 5, 2022 (1 Spot Left)
- Katmai Bears — August 26 – September 4, 2022
- Antarctica — November 30 – December 11, 2022 (6 Spots Left)
- Yukon Aurora and Wildlife — January 10–16, 2023
- Yukon Wildlife Bootcamp — January 16–21, 2023 (1 Spot Left)
- Svalbard — June 26 – July 6, 2023
- Svalbard — July 5–15, 2023
- Bald Eagle Migration — November 14–20, 2023 (2 Spots Left)
- Antarctica — November 29 – December 10, 2023 ($1,000 Early Registration Discount)