Wayne Suggs has been photographing landscapes for over 40 years. A Las Cruces, New Mexico native, Wayne was introduced to the wonders of nature at an early age by parents who knew the importance of having a relationship with the Great Outdoors. Wayne captures the beauty of the Southwest and shares his images not only for others to enjoy but to help increase awareness of the necessity to preserve our precious surroundings.
Wayne has won numerous awards for his photography, including the 14th Annual New Mexico Magazine Photographer of the Year, the Oliver Award for his work on night photography with petroglyphs, and numerous others. His work can be seen in national, state, and local publications such as New Mexico Magazine, The Reflector Astronomy Magazine, New Mexico Travelers Guide, and the Wilderness Society Publications, to name a few. His work can also be seen in galleries around the Southwest.
- Atacama Bolivia Salt Flats — March 16 – 25, 2023 (1 Spot Left)
- Colorado Alpine Wildflowers — July 21 – 26, 2023 ($500 Off)
- Bisti Badlands and Chaco Canyon — October 3 – 9, 2023 (1 Spot Left)
- White Sands — October 27 – 30, 2023 (2 Spots Left)
- Images of the Ancients — November 15 – 20, 2023 (1 Spot Left)
- Antarctica — November 30 – December 11, 2023
- Yukon Aurora and Wildlife — January 10 – 16, 2024
- Yukon Wildlife Bootcamp — January 16 – 21, 2024
- Big Bend — March 7 – 13, 2024
- Atacama Bolivia Salt Flats — April 8 – 17, 2024
- Wild Utah — May 3 – 11, 2024
- Night Sky Processing — May 12 – 14, 2024
- Colorado Alpine Wildflowers — July 8 – 13, 2024 (1 Spot Left)
- New Mexico Land of Enchantment — August 28 – September 1, 2024
- Bisti Badlands and Chaco Canyon — September 2 – 8, 2024 (1 Spot Left)
- Wild Utah — October 2 – 10, 2024
- White Sands — October 15 – 18, 2024
Wayne is great it's that simple. Night photography is so much about location and timing and Wayne got us set up and ready for some great shots. I would also like to commend Wayne on his follow-up for my and the rest of the group's requests during and so far after the workshop.
Wayne is one of those human beings that loves what he is doing and he has a style of photography that would help any type of photographer. Amazing knowledge and a great eye for composition. I have many years in photography and it was an immense pleasure spending time with Wayne, learning how he approaches photography.
I think they broke the mold when they made Wayne Suggs, he is without question one of the most passionate, dedicated, generous, and skilled professionals I have ever met and Iâ€™ve met many! He clearly loves to teach and is tireless in his pursuit of excellence. In fact, I think he's just tireless!!