Richard Bernabe is an internationally renowned nature, wildlife, and travel photographer and a widely-published author from the United States. His passion for adventure has been the driving force behind his life’s quest to capture the moods and character of the world’s most amazing places, from Africa to the Amazon to the Arctic and countless places in between.
Editorial clients include National Geographic, The New York Times, Time, Audubon, The BBC, The World Wildlife Fund, National Parks, Outdoor Photographer, and many others. Corporate clients include Canon, Patagonia, Orvis, REI, Apple, Microsoft, American Express, and more.
Richard is a highly sought-after teacher and public speaker who accepts many invitations from around the world each year to help educate others on photography, adventure travel, and our natural world.
- Morocco — March 25 – April 8, 2022 (2 Spots Left)
- Galápagos — May 19–28, 2022 (3 Spots Left)
- Alaskan Story — June 20–28, 2022
- Namibia Hoanib Valley — August 3–7, 2022 (1 Spot Left)
- Falklands, South Georgia, Antarctica — October 12 – November 3, 2022 (3 Spots Left)
- Antarctica — November 30 – December 11, 2022 (11 Spots Left)
- Yukon Aurora and Wildlife — January 10–16, 2023
- Alaska Wildlife — April 5–14, 2023
- Waterfalls and Wildflowers — June 20–24, 2023
- Namibia Safari — July 22 – August 3, 2023
- Namibia Hoanib Valley — August 3–7, 2023
- East Greenland — September 11–21, 2023
- Antarctica — November 29 – December 10, 2023 ($1,000 Early Registration Discount)
I would like to state my appreciation for the daily efforts of Muench Workshops leaders, Richard and Johnathan, for doing an excellent job. They kept us busy and moving, provided valuable critiques, provided ideas for our shots in the field, and were always available to help.
It exceeded my expectations. I really enjoyed the workshop. Richard has an enormous amount of knowledge and he explains things clearly. He is very good at giving critique and I would love to learn more from him.